Jan 27 – $1,500 Charity Event – Hyde Park Baptist
Charity poker event benefiting Drew Hunter.
Drew has been fighting a rare skin disorder. The proceeds will be used towards medical bills.
Drew is the son of Jerry Hunter, one of our north poker players.
Charity Event Rules
- $40 suggested donation per entry
- Entry / Re-donation stack is 18,000 tournament chips
- Food orders receive 5K in chips, up to a maximum of 15K
- Add-ons are available for purchase at entry or re-donation
- One add-on can be purchased per person at the 1st and 2nd breaks
- Add-ons: $20 for 10,000, $40 for 20,000 or $50 for 30,000 tournament chips
- Re-donations (re-buy) are allowed until the 2nd break. Players must be eliminated to re-donate.
- Tournament structure is available Here
- The tournament and all players will abide by the TFPL Official Rulebook
- The tournament director is the final authority on all disputes
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
TFPL Charity Events benefit non profit, charitable organizations formed under Section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code. Donations to these organizations are tax-deductible as charitable contributions for US federal income tax purposes. TFPL solely provides the services of tournament directing, tournament supplies, and promotion. Organizations hold all liability for the outcome, and any questions regarding the event should be directed towards the organization.
By entering this contest, you agree to all of the rules, terms and conditions relating to it, and you further agree that TFPL and the charitable organization shall have sole authority to resolve any disputes regarding the interpretation or application of any such rules, terms and conditions. If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of completion as planned, including but not limited to; any reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of TFPL or the charitable organization that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest, TFPL and the charitable organization reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest.